Posted by chantra on October 11th, 2006
Subtitleeditor 0.11-alpha1 is release.
It is reported to be an important release, many bug fixes and added features.
Get the latest .deb 😉
Here is the changelog:
- SSA/ASS work now with mplayer-svn (thank for bug report : Spyros Stathopoulos)
- Add selection multiple (treeview) * Add column "duration" (treeview)
- Add function "Add/Remove 100 ms"
- Add function "Add/Remove 100 ms To Start"
- Add function "Add/Remove 100 ms To Duration"
- Fix: search/replace crash (ex: ?. by ?) (thank for bug report : Henrique Malheiro)
- Fix: translation
- Fix: ASS/SSA color (save)
- Fix: SubRip time (save 0:00:00,000 to 00:00:00,000)
- Debug message
- Internal change (Color, SubtitleModifier, ...)
- Big clean code